Introduce Yourself

Introduce yourself here to the community, if you want to.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Fordman » 15. Aug. 2016, 18:52

Corylus wrote:Hello T7R,

Some members have known me as Strazen.

I am here to restart the carrier with you, as wisely as possible...

See you later.

Welcome back Sir Strazen :D
Fordman

Postby Corylus » 16. Aug. 2016, 12:48

:D Thank you Shaun.

I'm just here to race. If you see me trying to become involved in the Staff, I guess you can gently tell me that it's not possible because I am not good at administrative matters. What I like above all is just racing, so I guess you can simply lead me to my right place.
Ciao.
Corylus

Postby Stanley » 15. Sep. 2016, 14:58

Hello guy's !
I am stanley i've 27 years old from France im new in simracing in june i got a new setup for racing game bye PS3 controllers, hi G27 :D with assetto corsa is the best sensation in game i've ever had, i play alot on drift servers or nordshleife tourist it's cool but no challenge and some guy's don't know how to race clean :/ actually search community for clean race, hope i will see you soon on tracks ;)

sorry for my bad english tell me if i forget something.
Stanley

Postby Festa_PWR » 15. Sep. 2016, 15:35

Stanley wrote:Hello guy's !
I am stanley i've 27 years old from France im new in simracing in june i got a new setup for racing game bye PS3 controllers, hi G27 :D with assetto corsa is the best sensation in game i've ever had, i play alot on drift servers or nordshleife tourist it's cool but no challenge and some guy's don't know how to race clean :/ actually search community for clean race, hope i will see you soon on tracks ;)

sorry for my bad english tell me if i forget something.

Hello Stanley, and welcome.

We`re a little quiet with racing at the moment, as we`ve been working on the BTCC mod along with summer holidays etc.

Hopefully we`ll be back up to speed shortly, so have a look/read around the forums and stay tuned :)

We do have servers running for you to join, should you wish to set some times online to compare against others.
T7R|Festa_PWR - Triple7Racing
(Kris Vickers #47)
Festa_PWR

Postby Stanley » 19. Sep. 2016, 18:05

hi thanks for your greeting,

no problemo i will meet the community on forums and servers to wait BTCC race back
Stanley

Postby komuya » 08. Oct. 2016, 00:57

Hi everyone!

I'm lucas and I recently got into AC thanks to a friend.

I only played all the GTs on PS so a full sim is a new experience for me.

Atm im sadly playing with a GamePad because my G25 broke, but i plan to replace it with a G27 by the end of the year.

I've often found nicer to chat, enjoy and race with other people, I only play alone (singleplayer) to beat myself and see the clock go down (doesnt happen often tho hehe...)
And browsing around I found this site, that looks quite good and might be welcome to have some fun and race with friendly people.

So, I'll be checking to race with you guys, see you on the track.
komuya

Postby Fordman » 08. Oct. 2016, 11:05

Hi Lucas and welcome to Triple7Racing. We are a friendly bunch here, and we also like to help people improve, if and where we can.

We are currently not as active online, as we are working hard on the next update for our BTCC mod, although you will find me somewhere online.

Feel free to ask any questions, and you will usually get a prompt reply.

See you around

Shaun
Fordman

Postby Procver » 05. Nov. 2017, 19:10

Hello, I'm from Argentina, I'm 36 years old and I play with a G27 and Oculus Rift.
I'm not the fastest but I'm not the slowest either, I'm happy with that because the best fun is always at the middle of the pack.
The T7R BTCC mod looks great and I wonder if you still get to race since I see little recent activity in the forum. If that's the case I'd like to join you guys.
Thanks!
Procver

Postby P1LOT » 08. Nov. 2017, 13:55

Hello Procver, and welcome.
I'm jealous of your rift, must be a great experience for race sims!

It's true, we're a bit quiet here at the moment. Real life has got in the way for me, and I think the same for other team members.
We'll be back with vigour at some point, but it would be best to wait until then before applying.
In the meantime, enjoy, and thanks for the compliment on BTCC mod!
T7R|P1LOT - Triple7Racing
(Gavin Burton #30)
P1LOT

Previous

Return to Welcome New Forum/Website Users