Introduce Yourself

Introduce yourself here to the community, if you want to.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Festa_PWR » 04. Jan. 2016, 23:57

Welcome Federico.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask and someone on the forums will bound to have the answer or advice to help you on your way :)
T7R|Festa_PWR - Triple7Racing
(Kris Vickers #47)
Festa_PWR

Postby Festa_PWR » 06. Jan. 2016, 19:37

I just want to take a moment to welcome all the new members (no doubt signing up for the soon-to-start F3 Championship).

I hope all of you enjoy your time here at T7R and keep coming back for many more races.

In the Assetto Corsa side of things, if you haven`t already seen, there are Monday Night Races (MNR) every two weeks, with the next event being scheduled for 18th January, Sign-Up >HERE<

If anybody needs any help with anything, be sure to let one of us know and we will help as best we can.
Last edited by Festa_PWR on 07. Jan. 2016, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
T7R|Festa_PWR - Triple7Racing
(Kris Vickers #47)
Festa_PWR

Postby Olivier Prenten » 06. Jan. 2016, 20:54

Thank you Kris.
Olivier Prenten

Postby Strazen » 07. Jan. 2016, 09:15

Thank you Festa_PWR :) I don't have any important questions for now. I'm just looking forward to race with all of you and to finish my PC configuration.

Cheers
Strazen

Postby Strazen » 07. Jan. 2016, 12:43

Actually I questioned myself on which really good sim I must play without G920 bugs on PC and I remember that the only one is LFS. Update of my LFS background: I heard of it some time after it was released and played it a bit in 2006, I think. After I came back in Paris, on october 2015, I played it again but did only a few races with the basic car and AI on my W10 laptop (now with W7). I'm going to play it again on my W7 desktop while waiting for the new config to arrive. I've also installed W7 on my mother's desktop, so it makes triple 7 :mrgreen:

I really should have thought about LFS before. It seems like your site's background image is a bird's eye view screenshot from LFS.

Edit: if somebody here is likely to race in LFS, you can PM me.
Strazen

Postby BBO » 07. Jan. 2016, 15:38

Strazen wrote:...It seems like your site's background image is a bird's eye view screenshot from LFS...

Well spotted.
Triple7Racing started back in 2004 with LFS, so we thought it's nice to show the connection of LFS and AC.
The background picture of the website is Blackwood in Live for Speed: http://www.triple7racing.net/news/
The background picture of the forum here is from Blackwood in Assetto Corsa.
:mrgreen:
T7R| BBO - Triple7Racing
(Bernd Weingart #21)
Watch your mirror ;-)
BBO
Site Admin

Postby kcheeb » 08. Jan. 2016, 16:12

Hi,

My name is Ken, I have a Sim Racing addiction, I'm here to have my need for Assetto Corsa filled.

I've been Sim Racing for roughly three years primarily using Assetto Corsa, iRacing, Dirt Rally and GSCE. I've tried rFactor2 (so in-depth and such a knowledge of setups needed to be fast), pCars (did anyone get FFB to work to their liking), Pride 'n Glory (a little dated) and a handful of other SimCade-ish titles.

My online racing started when a friend got me into F1 2010 on PS3, which led to GT5/6 which ultimately got me hooked on racing online.

I became a member of GTPlanet and was quite involved in one season of an F1 2010 league and a GT5/6 league called S.N.A.I.L. After leaving the GT league, I got myself a decent PC and delved into the PC SIM Racing world, starting with rFactor2 then Assetto Corsa (currently my favourite PC racing Sim) and as I said a few others.

I've raced with Champion Motorsports for the last year, primarily in AC. It was them that got me to try a few of the other games out there. The AC racing there has been scaled back quite a bit, seems iRacing, rFactor2, Dirt Rally and some older sims are a priority.

As I said, AC is my fave, so I did a little hunting on the AC forums, found your thread and luckily you have a time slot that worked for me.

Anyway, I'm excited to find a group committed to clean racing using my favourite SIM. Looking forward to getting on track with everyone!

Cheers,

Ken
Understeer - you see the tree you hit
Oversteer - you hear the tree you hit

Team Can-Am - Ken Baldwin #76 - F3 Championship - http://www.triple7racing.net/t7r/forums/viewforum.php?f=89
kcheeb

Postby VTX » 08. Jan. 2016, 16:34

Welcome Ken!

See you on the track!
T7R|VTX - Triple7Racing
Barry Kostjens #45 - F3 T7R Championship 2016 - Team: Admins On Speed
VTX
Site Admin

Postby Strazen » 07. Feb. 2016, 21:31

kcheeb wrote:Hi,

My name is Ken, I have a Sim Racing addiction, I'm here to have my need for Assetto Corsa filled.

:mrgreen: Welcome to the Assetto Corsa best dealers of the zone.
Strazen

Postby atomant » 13. Feb. 2016, 16:35

Hi All.
Ant here. Real name is Wayne Philip Skinner, LFS racer name is SCCCatomant. Really happy to see T7R so active on A/C. The Monday races look like a hoot, can't wait to get on the track and trade paint with you all.

Few things about me, I live way the hell up north in Canada in an old Uranium mining city called Elliot Lake. Mines are mow closed and someone thought it would make a great retirement community, so even at 57 I can feel young again amongst all these old farts lol.

Really though it's a nice place to live with the great outdoors a mile in any direction. Biking,Hiking, fishing all year round, hunting and trapping run rampant (I do most of my hunting in the pubs).

Been driving(or trying) LFS since 2003 and currently belong to the South City Cab Company, I've raced and lost to T7R members in the past and look forward to getting beat by you all on A/C.

Really like the new site, see you all on the track.

Have a Great Day.

AAnt (Waves)
sccc|atomant - SouthCityCabCompany
(Wayne P Skinner)
atomant

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome New Forum/Website Users