BARCELONA GP - LOTUS GTC - SINGLE EVENT (2nd November 2015)

Infos about Assetto Corsa Races and Events

Moderators: Festa_PWR, D34N0

Re: BARCELONA GP - LOTUS GTC - SINGLE EVENT (2nd November 20

Postby P1LOT » 03. Nov. 2015, 23:52

It was misfortunate for the qualification order to be messed up, but I'm glad we continued.
I started from 2nd to last with Festa_PWR behind me, I was equally happy starting here :)

Half a lap later it was Dean0 leading, then VTX, then myself close togethether. I got slipstream past VTX on the start/finish to get ahead at T1.
I caught up to Dean0 at T5 but gave him a little bump which sent him half spinning, I waited till he past me again which meant VTX was in the lead now.
Dean0 past VTX at T5 on the next lap, but we were all close together again.
VTX ran wide at the last corner and I began hunting Dean0 down over the next half a race. I was surprised I could manage this since Dean0's practice times were excellent, maybe due to medium tyres now.
On lap 7 I tried to overtake on a tight left, but he kept his speed up around the outside and stayed in front. Slipstream down the start/finish straight got me the lead on lap 9, then I immediately ran wide after T3 for the first time - penalty, slow down, 4 seconds back!
At the end of that lap Dean0 ran wide before the last chicane to hand the lead back.
I could see there was some close battles behind and Festa_PWR catching me. I lasted the rest of the laps without an more incidents

Replay
T7R|P1LOT - Triple7Racing
(Gavin Burton #30)
P1LOT

Previous

Return to AC - Events