The BTCC T7R Mod for AC

Discuss all and everything related to Assetto Corsa.

Re: The BTCC T7R Mod for AC

Postby Fordman » 29. Jul. 2016, 19:27

New drone cams test @ Brands Hatch from Phoenix77

phpBB [video]
Fordman

Postby BBO » 29. Jul. 2016, 20:34

Fordman wrote:New drone cams test @ Brands Hatch

I like it :)
T7R| BBO - Triple7Racing
(Bernd Weingart #21)
Watch your mirror ;-)
BBO
Site Admin

Postby Fordman » 29. Jul. 2016, 20:58

Fordman

Postby baddog » 31. Jul. 2016, 01:15

love this mod but can someone try it @ knockhill track as they are supposed to be BTCC cars , I know track is a mod also but drive one car and use 3 other cars with AI they handle terrible at this track is it because of no ride height adjustment ? great job on mod and thanks
baddog

Postby Fordman » 31. Jul. 2016, 08:53

baddog wrote:love this mod but can someone try it @ knockhill track as they are supposed to be BTCC cars , I know track is a mod also but drive one car and use 3 other cars with AI they handle terrible at this track is it because of no ride height adjustment ? great job on mod and thanks

Hi Baddog,

I do have Knockhill, but only tested it once, and not with the BTCC cars, as I felt the track was to narrow and the mesh was incomplete, although Tiago know's this.

I will however give them a go today at some point to see what you are saying. I am not sure it is the cars themselves though, as they handle very well at all other tracks we have / and others have tested, so this might be down to the AI for this track, but I will let you know

Shaun
Fordman

Postby Fordman » 31. Jul. 2016, 10:12

Hi Baddog,

Just had a quick go, and I can confirm it's the AI at the circuit. Mine don't even start a race, let alone race with you. One of the cars (at the back) actually roll down the hill while we are waiting for the lights to go green :lol:

A new AI Fastlane and Pitlane will need to be created to correct this.

Shaun
Fordman

Postby baddog » 31. Jul. 2016, 17:42

Thanks for taking a look i have done ai path so they race okay but my car was very tippy lol is it my setup ? Car almost rolls over every corner ?
Btcc is my fav class
baddog

Postby Fordman » 31. Jul. 2016, 20:28

baddog wrote:Thanks for taking a look i have done ai path so they race okay but my car was very tippy lol is it my setup ? Car almost rolls over every corner ?
Btcc is my fav class

HI Baddog

We are currently working on a new physics update, and will be released soon, so expect a total new drive, as we have taking the comments people have made and we are working on them right now

Shaun
Fordman

Postby baddog » 31. Jul. 2016, 22:57

Great looking forward to trying keep it up !!
baddog

Postby Toastno6 » 05. Aug. 2016, 02:23

I've been driving this for a while this evening at Brands and Snetterton and they seem really, really slidey. Major oversteer in all corners with the FWD cars almost as if they were purpose designed drift cars. Not sure what I'm getting wrong here but it's pretty crazy.
Toastno6

PreviousNext

Return to AC - Chit-Chat