The BTCC T7R Mod for AC

Discuss all and everything related to Assetto Corsa.

Re: The BTCC T7R Mod for AC

Postby G-Drive » 21. Jul. 2016, 14:46

The Mod make so Fun :mrgreen:
Good Job Guys and THX for sharing :)
G-Drive

Postby G-Drive » 21. Jul. 2016, 17:43

Okay the tires haver a Bug.
Tire Temp 110 and core Temp 50
All 4 Tires Blue
G-Drive

Postby Fordman » 22. Jul. 2016, 20:07

Hi G-Drive,

Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate them, and we are making notes to further improve the handling and the physics and there will be further updates in the future.

We have added this to the list, and we are working on it, but thank you for you feedback

Regards

Shaun
Fordman

Postby Fordman » 26. Jul. 2016, 18:22

Going to change the server's tonight, let these little beasts out in the wild

Any Track suggestions?

Shaun
Fordman

Postby RobCross » 26. Jul. 2016, 22:15

Great mod chaps well done. I've been lurking here for a while, ever since I knew you was working on it.

Taken me since it was released to properly get to grips with the cars but now slowly starting to feel at home. I know how Alain Menu and Giovanardi felt last season now!

What sort of lap times are people achieving on some of the British tracks?

This may be a silly question but how do I find the server? (regarding above post)

Cheers, Rob.
RobCross

Postby Festa_PWR » 26. Jul. 2016, 22:33

RobCross wrote:Great mod chaps well done. I've been lurking here for a while, ever since I knew you was working on it.

Taken me since it was released to properly get to grips with the cars but now slowly starting to feel at home. I know how Alain Menu and Giovanardi felt last season now!

What sort of lap times are people achieving on some of the British tracks?

This may be a silly question but how do I find the server? (regarding above post)

Cheers, Rob.

Hey Rob.

To find the servers, you can generally just type in 'T7R' into the servern name filter and it`ll bring up the three servers.

As for times, if you nail a perfect lap on good tyres with little fuel, you can get quite close to RL lap times.
T7R|Festa_PWR - Triple7Racing
(Kris Vickers #47)
Festa_PWR

Postby Fordman » 28. Jul. 2016, 18:48

Hi All,

Well the MOD has been out for a week now, and the uptake / download has been amazing to say the least. We always knew it would be popular, but this much has made all the hard work we did, worth while. As it spread very quickly, I don't have the states from the FB Link (would of been nice for them to ask) but RD, was well over 7,000 downloads in 3 days, and Bernd would have the stats from here.

So add them all together, it has proved very popular, and also shown Kunos where the obvious gap is, in their sim.

So, we said, this would not a dump and run MOD, and just leave you all to get on with it, not our style. What we have done is taken notes of all your feedback, good and bad, and I have been working on the new physics and changes this week, with making very good progress.

I won't bore you with all the details, but you might have seen the video, Flashing Headlights :lol: , just one of the mere suttle updates.

We would like to thank you for your support in this project, and considering BTCC is back this weekend, I had to take the new Focus to Snetterton, as that is where they are (10mins up the road from me) and well, I think I pushed it a little to hard through Nelson, but let you be the judge.

You can download Snetterton in our downloads section, as one of the T7R Server will be set to this for the weekend.

Shaun

pirtek3.jpg

Screenshot_btcc_ford_focus_snetterton2011_27-7-116-18-24-22.jpg
Fordman

Postby Pl3bb3r502 » 28. Jul. 2016, 20:03

Hi new to ur site after getting bttc mod best mod I ve raced on ac just wondering if ur going to be runing a championship?
Pl3bb3r502

Postby Fordman » 28. Jul. 2016, 21:21

Pl3bb3r502 wrote:Hi new to ur site after getting bttc mod best mod I ve raced on ac just wondering if ur going to be runing a championship?

Hi There. First off all, we would like to perfect this, as much as we can, hope you apprectiate it, and maybe,soon / in the future, we will, but let use perfect it first, iron out all the details, and then maybe look at a series

Shaun
Fordman

Postby Festa_PWR » 28. Jul. 2016, 22:18

Pl3bb3r502 wrote:Hi new to ur site after getting bttc mod best mod I ve raced on ac just wondering if ur going to be runing a championship?

In my eyes, the plan was always to have this at our disposal for league racing.

But as Fordy says, we want to get this nailed down and as good as we can make it before we go all 'Balls to the Wall'.

There`ll probably also be an element of one-off events we`ll use as testers for multiplayer etc. so stay tuned for those ;)
T7R|Festa_PWR - Triple7Racing
(Kris Vickers #47)
Festa_PWR

PreviousNext

Return to AC - Chit-Chat