The BTCC T7R Mod for AC

Discuss all and everything related to Assetto Corsa.

Re: The BTCC Mod for AC

Postby Jerry090460 » 24. Sep. 2016, 08:08

Fordman wrote:Just a little taster, and teaser

phpBB [video]

:o :o :o :o :o Very Cool .....cheers ! :)
Jerry090460

Re: The BTCC T7R Mod for AC

Postby Fordman » 24. Sep. 2016, 09:18

@Jerry090460 Glad you like it, there is another one I did, of Matt Jackson Focus vs T7R Driver

phpBB [video]
Fordman

Postby Fordman » 24. Sep. 2016, 20:19

We are working on it :D

BTCC_WIP.jpg
Fordman

Postby DutchDevil79 » 25. Sep. 2016, 08:51

Great, keep it up!
DutchDevil79

Postby Fordman » 25. Sep. 2016, 20:40

phpBB [video]
Fordman

Postby Mike » 29. Sep. 2016, 18:38

First of all...

What a GREAT work !

So much Fun in AC I had never before.
I had drove in several Touring Car Leagues in RF1, Race, F1C for Years. Made a break the last 3 Years cause there was nothing good new for my opinion. Now THIS hope theres any chance in the future to take part in a League.

Thanks so much

P.S. Cant find any Paypal Donate link
Mike

Postby Fordman » 29. Sep. 2016, 19:16

Mike wrote:First of all...

What a GREAT work !

So much Fun in AC I had never before.
I had drove in several Touring Car Leagues in RF1, Race, F1C for Years. Made a break the last 3 Years cause there was nothing good new for my opinion. Now THIS hope theres any chance in the future to take part in a League.

Thanks so much

P.S. Cant find any Paypal Donate link

Hi Mike

Thank you for your kind words, and glad you like it. We never push or ask for donations, but they are always welcome. You can find it here.

http://www.triple7racing.net/btcc-mod-assetto-corsa/

Right at the bottom of the page

Regards

Shaun
Fordman

Postby jimscannell » 06. Oct. 2016, 19:29

Greetings from Nashville, TN...

I tried out your BTCC 1.1 mod last night and this morning. The cars did take some getting used to - they slide around in unpleasant ways if you over-drive them.

I have since done a few races against the AI. I think I'm settling in nicely, and having plenty of fun.

My real recommendation, though, is that you guys should download the Virginia International Raceway (VIR) mod and try out the BTCCs there.

Hint: You want the "VIR North Course". It's a nice fit for the BTCCs, and really keeps you involved pretty much the whole lap. There's a section where the road gets a little narrow and you have to do some corners over blind crests - but tons of fun once you learn the track.

Thanks again for all the hard work - I will try to push a pint of beer your way via Paypal.
jimscannell

Postby Festa_PWR » 06. Oct. 2016, 20:18

jimscannell wrote:Greetings from Nashville, TN...

I tried out your BTCC 1.1 mod last night and this morning. The cars did take some getting used to - they slide around in unpleasant ways if you over-drive them.

I have since done a few races against the AI. I think I'm settling in nicely, and having plenty of fun.

My real recommendation, though, is that you guys should download the Virginia International Raceway (VIR) mod and try out the BTCCs there.

Hint: You want the "VIR North Course". It's a nice fit for the BTCCs, and really keeps you involved pretty much the whole lap. There's a section where the road gets a little narrow and you have to do some corners over blind crests - but tons of fun once you learn the track.

Thanks again for all the hard work - I will try to push a pint of beer your way via Paypal.

That sounds like a great shout, cheers.

I`ve downloaded VIR, but not had a chance to try it yet (or keep forgetting when i do!!).
T7R|Festa_PWR - Triple7Racing
(Kris Vickers #47)
Festa_PWR

Postby Fordman » 06. Oct. 2016, 20:44

Hi Jim,

Thank you, seriously for taking the time to post your views, and we are glad you enjoy the mod. We never intended to just release this, and then leave it be, we are currently, actually I am working on it right now, some updates, including V10 tyres.

I have just taken some time out, as a friend of mine has just sent me, a livery for the Ford Focus ( which obviously I am fond of) and it has blown me away, and I will include in the next update, but once I have finished wetting myself, I will share some pictures here. Honestly, it's amazing as it was a one off livery to celebrate how much a driver as won races etc etc.

There is a couple of things we are working on, maybe extra cars, and also a league, but obviously, we didn't want to work on a series until this is fully up to date.

There is also, I can tell you, something going to be asked, here, of people that have taken time to post and talk to us, soon, so please, keep an eye on this thread.

Regards

Shaun
Fordman

PreviousNext

Return to AC - Chit-Chat