Physical preparation adviced

Discuss all and everything related to Assetto Corsa.

Re: Physical preparation adviced

Postby Strazen » 29. Jan. 2016, 11:44

Hello Tberg, nice to know you.

I had a couple of rabbits, whose one of them used to gnaw at the cables, but it can't be helped, it's in the nature of a lion-headed dwarf rabbit :D
I had to confide them to my father because I never had the time to fully take care of myself.

A treadmill can be great, or a home bicycle, whatever. I believe walking for a decent time quite regularly and riding a bicycle on the street is simple and efficient, then it's up to everyone to find its own way of improving endurance.
Strazen

Postby Festa_PWR » 29. Jan. 2016, 13:49

Strazen wrote:A treadmill can be great, or a home bicycle, whatever. I believe walking for a decent time quite regularly and riding a bicycle on the street is simple and efficient, then it's up to everyone to find its own way of improving endurance.

When I get home, I really can`t be bothered going out again (after eating and putting the kids to bed) getting cold and/or wet. So free gym at work is perfect :)

Like you said though, each person has their own ideal routine that works for them.
T7R|Festa_PWR - Triple7Racing
(Kris Vickers #47)
Festa_PWR

Postby Tberg » 29. Jan. 2016, 14:08

Yeah, free gym at in the building where I have my workshop for the last year as well, nice :D
Tberg

Previous

Return to AC - Chit-Chat