Little Help. Dallara 307

Having trouble? Need some advice?

Little Help. Dallara 307

Postby atomant » 28. Feb. 2016, 08:29

Well somehow I managed to damage or remove a file from the original Dallara 307, thus I cannot get the 312 to work. could someone copy that file and send it over to me (the 307). Post it here or PM me, yes I do realize i am a nOOb :oops:

Thx in advance.

Wayne
sccc|atomant - SouthCityCabCompany
(Wayne P Skinner)
atomant

Re: Little Help. Dallara 307

Postby Fordman » 28. Feb. 2016, 10:10

HI Wayne,

I sent you a PM about this. They are one of the same. It's the Dallara F312 model but using the F307 physics.

Here is the quote from Andrea (the creator)

As you might notice this is the Dallara F312 version, and not the F307 that Tristan is using. At the moment we will create the physics for the F307, since we have all we need to do a better job, but we will try in the future to get more info on the F312 as well. We have already some data on the F312, but not as much as the F307, at the moment, so we've decided to go for the latter. We might do both cars in the future, but for now we will concentrate on Tristan's car physics. I hope the purists will not get mad at us about it

Hope that clears things up

Shaun
Fordman

Postby BBO » 28. Feb. 2016, 15:39

atomant wrote:Well somehow I managed to damage or remove a file from the original Dallara 307, thus I cannot get the 312 to work. could someone copy that file and send it over to me (the 307). Post it here or PM me, yes I do realize i am a nOOb :oops:

Thx in advance.

Wayne

You only need to use the latest version it's either on the website from RSR:
http://www.radiators-champ.com/rsrworld ... formula-3/

Once you got it, unpack the RSR file and move the whole unpacked "content" folder to:
your harddrive:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\
and say overwrite.

The car is named inside the cars folder: dallara_f312
and in game it's also the F312 but when you start a session with the car then you will read F307, which is really misleading and not the best solution imo, and confused me as well, the first time I saw it. But it's all fine and you will drive the latest version then.

Btw you can also download the car here in our download sections for members:
But it looks like we got today again some server problems and the DL speed is unusual slow.
(apps, cars,tracks etc. http://www.triple7racing.net/downloads/)
look under R for the latest RSR Dallara F3 car
http://www.triple7racing.net/downloads/ ... ggle-id-20
T7R| BBO - Triple7Racing
(Bernd Weingart #21)
Watch your mirror ;-)
BBO
Site Admin

Postby atomant » 28. Feb. 2016, 20:14

Ok I found the problem, seems the driver_rsr.kn5 file didn't copy over to A/C, kind of hard to drive the beast with nobody at the wheel :D

All good now, thx for all the help and a special thx to Fordie for the Muscle Cars.

Wayne.
sccc|atomant - SouthCityCabCompany
(Wayne P Skinner)
atomant

Return to AC - Guides & Help