[Website News] BTCC-T7R-MOD preview website

Catch all the latest News and Interviews from our website

Postby pumukswrc » 29. Oct. 2016, 11:01

Intento descargar el mod pero despues de varios intentos me da error y el contenido esta corrupto.
Por favor ayuda. : o : o : o
pumukswrc

Re: [Website News] BTCC-T7R-MOD preview website

Postby Fordman » 29. Oct. 2016, 13:27

qué :?

Sorry but can you translate in to English please

Arr
download the mod but after several attempts gives me error and the content is corrupted.
Please help.
Fordman

Postby agone76 » 01. Nov. 2016, 17:24

hi, congratulation for the btcc mod.. i have download it and the cars are fantastic and greate physics!
but i have problems to download the templates and the skinpack, because the download stop to 90%, file damage or corrupt, in the 2 links.
do you have another link please?
agone76

Postby Validamar » 01. Nov. 2016, 20:13

Hello, after updating AC 1.9 in all fashions a problem with a sound when the camera with outside, you awake to correct this problem, thanks for attention.
Validamar

Postby Fordman » 01. Nov. 2016, 21:17

@agone76 - Please hang on mate. We are currently working on the new V2 version, so everything will be updated, with new downloads etc etc.

@Validamar - Yes we are aware of this, as V1.9 of AC broke all MODS external sounds. Again, we are working on this with the V2 release, as there is not much point in fixing this, and then fixing that with loads of updates, we would rather do everything in one go, with a few surprises thrown in :D

Shaun
Fordman

Postby Validamar » 01. Nov. 2016, 22:40

Srasibo huge, at me on my portal had to start on this week the championship on yours to fashion, to a regret he has failed, all players zhnut with impatience when you update fashion, thanks.
Validamar

Postby Validamar » 01. Nov. 2016, 22:41

translate _ sorry
Validamar

Postby agone76 » 03. Nov. 2016, 12:29

agone76 wrote:hi, congratulation for the btcc mod.. i have download it and the cars are fantastic and greate physics!
but i have problems to download the templates and the skinpack, because the download stop to 90%, file damage or corrupt, in the 2 links.
do you have another link please?

Fordman wrote:@agone76 - Please hang on mate. We are currently working on the new V2 version, so everything will be updated, with new downloads etc etc.

Hi, :o beautiful notice! but do you know when release this new version v2? because i would like use your mod for a championship! v1 or v2.. but i need for template ;)
agone76

Postby Fordman » 03. Nov. 2016, 20:07

I wouldn't use V1 because of the sounds, and also because of the work we have done, you cannot swap between V1 and V2, it just drive to differently :D
Fordman

Postby Validamar » 03. Nov. 2016, 21:30

At what stage at you of work and how many to wait for the new version?
Validamar

PreviousNext

Return to Team News and Interviews