[Website News] F3 T7R Champs -Testrace

Catch all the latest News and Interviews from our website

Postby BBO » 12. Jan. 2016, 14:52

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naaAm52ZAyE

phpBB [video]

For all those who missed it or not racing this league. Here is a little (5 min.) video of some of the highlights from the first testrace of the F3 T7R Championship 2016. Recorded on Sunday 10.01.2016. Some unlucky manoeuvre, crashes and spins but also very clean passings and respectful driving.

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »
T7R| BBO - Triple7Racing
(Bernd Weingart #21)
Watch your mirror ;-)
BBO
Site Admin

Re: [Website News] F3 T7R Champs -Testrace

Postby kcheeb » 12. Jan. 2016, 15:21

Nicely done BBO.

Thanks!
Understeer - you see the tree you hit
Oversteer - you hear the tree you hit

Team Can-Am - Ken Baldwin #76 - F3 Championship - http://www.triple7racing.net/t7r/forums/viewforum.php?f=89
kcheeb

Postby BBO » 12. Jan. 2016, 18:55

kcheeb wrote:Nicely done BBO.

Thanks, vids are are usually none of my business. It's the first video I've ever released tbh :)
I was just playing around a bit and there it was. Maybe I will do some more in the future (with changing camera angles, and full HD, etc.) but it's very time intense.
T7R| BBO - Triple7Racing
(Bernd Weingart #21)
Watch your mirror ;-)
BBO
Site Admin

Postby kcheeb » 12. Jan. 2016, 20:18

BBO wrote:
kcheeb wrote:Nicely done BBO.

Thanks, vids are are usually none of my business. It's the first video I've ever released tbh :)
I was just playing around a bit and there it was. Maybe I will do some more in the future (with changing camera angles, and full HD, etc.) but it's very time intense.

I really liked the transitions you did, from car to car in the same corner. Not afraid of incidents either :) Some leagues I've been in would freak out if someone showed the contact that happens 8-)

I've done some capture and editing, it's super time intensive. You can spend hours setting up a replay, recording and editing for a 2 minute clip.

What capture and software are you using? I have an Haupagge HD PVR2 and Cyberlink Power Director 11.

Team Can-Am - Ken Baldwin #76 - F3 Championship - http://www.triple7racing.net/t7r/forums/viewforum.php?f=89
kcheeb

Postby leemstradamus » 13. Jan. 2016, 05:46

Great video, so sad I didn't race Sunday but so amped for the official start at Silverstone!
Saleem Hodge | Mudflap Girl Racing
leemstradamus

Postby Tberg » 13. Jan. 2016, 10:04

Nice Job! Takes time to find all those episodes, thumbs up!

Btw, that's Berry giving up the spot to me at the last lap @ 5:30, and my best pass in the race @4:53 :)

That 4 car takeout was crazy :lol:
Tberg

Postby BBO » 14. Jan. 2016, 22:53

kcheeb wrote:What capture and software are you using? I have an Haupagge HD PVR2 and Cyberlink Power Director 11.

I used Open Broadcaster Software for capturing https://obsproject.com/index , windows movie maker and a little bit Sony vegas for it.

About showing the incidents. I think why hide it, like others do. I mean it happens everywhere and none of it was on purpose but it was part of the race. I found it very interesting to see what happens after it or what happend to the people behind, how other drivers reacted and avoided to also get involved. Very exciting to see how some could benefit, while others slowed down to much, etc.
T7R| BBO - Triple7Racing
(Bernd Weingart #21)
Watch your mirror ;-)
BBO
Site Admin

Postby kcheeb » 15. Jan. 2016, 23:40

BBO wrote:About showing the incidents. I think why hide it, like others do. I mean it happens everywhere and none of it was on purpose but it was part of the race. I found it very interesting to see what happens after it or what happend to the people behind, how other drivers reacted and avoided to also get involved. Very exciting to see how some could benefit, while others slowed down to much, etc.

I've not thought about it that way. I think what you say is true.

With the class of drivers here, I'm pretty sure we'll see fewer and fewer incidents as we all get used to each other.

kcheeb

Return to Team News and Interviews